Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost time ...

I can't believe it's almost time to say good-bye to a few dear friends. Stefano's already gone off to Beijing. Arthi will be leaving next week. A handful of others are wrapping up their classes by early June and once the internship season starts off, those doing internships outside Hong Kong leave and may or may not return and those that remain, we'd rarely if ever be seeing each other. A few words for the Year Book.

The last one year has easily been the best year of my life. And the best times unfortunately fly by the fastest.

I will forever cherish the wonderful friends I made here from across the globe along with the memories of all of the fun events starting from the fun-times with Team NETWorks and the many Karaoke nights when I discovered several of my hidden talents. Winning the Mini-O and the Challenge round in Rice were two unforgettable moments of success.

Finals words to my classmates - It's a long walk back to Eden, Sweetheart. Don't sweat the small stuff.

1 comment:

S.barupal said...

hI GUYS,
iam here a new comer to HKUSt MBA student,pls give me some tips for the study environment.pls
write me back.