Saturday, October 13, 2007

Great Career Services Team!!!

OK. I haven't even landed an internship. Why am I saying its such a great team? Just that they are doing a lot of things right. Pushing us at the right times, organizing alumni events where we get so much of info, meet the right people, provide guidance when required, organize workshops, have so much experience and contacts (atleast relative to us) and ready to help connect the right people.

Overall, with the limited resources on hand, think they are doing a great job. Will update this post with more as I get more time. For now, so long!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ,

Just about the perfect blog.. I was just looking for info on HKUST and wanted to know about other Indians in the School.I am a prospective applicant for next year and would like all the help and info I can get.

First of all , how many Indians are there in the class ? And could you also give me ur basic profiles.. GMAT Scores etc. .

looking forward to hearing from u guys... my email id is wildthing@gmail.com .
Thanks
p.s : i know the blog is new. U guys shud stick to it .

Clairvoyance said...

Hey,

I am an indian applicant for this year (fall 08), interested in finance post mba, so planning to apply to hkust.

Pls let me know how easy/diff is it to find an ibanking job post mba from hkust for indians.

also how easy/diff is it for indian students to go on exchange programs to bschools in us like nyu, columbia etc.

pls respond to krishna.cs@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Good words.